Last week I played with some old photos. I was reading Kimi's blog where she posted directions on creating painted pictures from a photo. I love this technique! I had such fun playing around. Here are two of my favorites...
Looks totally awesome!!! I really need to try that ... once I get a few minutes to myself and actually get my own blog updated :) Welcome to blogging - looks fantastic so far!
4 comments:
Love the painted pics. You did a great job. I'll have to try this because you did such a good job on these.
Looks totally awesome!!! I really need to try that ... once I get a few minutes to myself and actually get my own blog updated :) Welcome to blogging - looks fantastic so far!
i love it, i love it!!
Doesn't it add just the right amount of funky?
Thanks for including a link to my blog!! (big hug)
Coolness! Great work and wonderful banner.
Post a Comment