On the website where I take my Photoshop classes (
jessicasprague.com) she has challenged us to take a photo a day during the month of May. So far so good. We'll see if I can do it! I'm using it as an opportunity to play with my DSLR camera - I know there is a lot I have to learn, especially as I attempt to not always use the "program" or "auto" modes. Plus, once I get the photo on the computer, I'm using my Photoshop knowledge to make it an even cooler shot.
May 1 - those cool floats that were found under the porch
May 2 - playing with aperture mode...
May 3 - Since Jamie and Emma wouldn't let Sadie play soccer with her she took matters into her own paws.
May 4 - as soon as Meghan was finished reffing her game she plopped down on the sidelines and pulled out her book.

More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment