Week 3 - It's always challenging to do a layout our ME. But this one had a fun twist. We had to take a photo of our self in front of the bathroom mirror, having our finger in focus and our bodies out of focus. Part of the assignment was learning how to blur the photo even more. Very cool. We then learned how to make the different masks on the same photo (there are two versions of the photo - a black and white and color). Another cool technique we learned was how to make the ghost image out of a shape. Again, very cool.

The second part of the assignment was to turn it into a 2 page layout. I'm not too excited about how it turned out, basically just extended the square photo block and added more photos about me.
Week 4 - This was a fun layout! Funkier than my normal style but had fun with it and learned a ton. The photo assignment portion was to do a "photo shoot" in front of a white sheet (to make for easier extractions). I got Jamie and the girls to quickly pose before heading off to a day of soccer... Not sure how much I'll use the extraction but I'm glad I now know how to do it.

Still working on some things for this last week of class so I'll post that later. This has been a great class... I highly recommend Jessica Sprague's classes to anyone interested in digi stuff - she knows her stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment