Thursday, April 10, 2008

Digi: In Deep, Week 2

Another week of learning some awesome things! This week's hightlights were recoloring, making our own brush, creating photo mats, blending two photos, creating a curled edge (on the journaling card), stitching and creating a letter with paper behind it.

The first layout of the week is always walking through the video and creating basically the same LO as the class. This layout was to be a "Then and Now" page. The girls always want these class layouts to be about them so I'm having to take turns. This was Meghan's turn. Since it is her last year of elementary school I decided to use First-day-of-school photos. I had hoped to go from kindergarten to 5th grade but we were weren't digital in 2002. Had to use 1st grade. Isn't it amazing what a beautiful young lady she is turning into? Makes me proud!


Assignment 2B was to again use what we have learned. We were to pick a simple color scheme and a large focal photo with some secondary photos. We were to think "leading lines" (my 3 small photos and title lead into the large focal shot of Em) along with two other new tricks :)... I filled the letter E in the bottom right corner with some pattern paper and had my focal photo off-center, using some white space.


No comments: