Saturday, April 5, 2008

Something Special

Today's challenge for the Digi: In Deep class was a 2 part challenge. The first part was a photo challenge. We were to photograph a special object, something that has significance. We were to use our camera on the macro mode and not use the flash. The second part was to scrap our photo into a quick layout using some techniques we've learned this week.


Instead of finding something special to me, I decided to photograph something special to Emma. I had her help me set up our own little "photo shoot" and even let her take a few pictures. We set up a white sheet on the couch near the window and snapped away.

Blankie and Fuzz are definitely well loved. Fuzz was first Meghan's. She loved him but was never really attached herself to it. Emma came along and claimed him (luckily Meg didn't mind). Blankie was one of the blankets that we used with her when she was a newborn. Both are always with her at night. When I go in to check on her sometimes she's got both of them wrapped in her arms. So very special.

I guess I didn't stray too far from the assignment... I think I've become quite attached to Blankie and Fuzz too.

No comments: