May 18 - our last day of spring soccer

Another one from May 18. I couldn't help myself - these deep red clovers were all over. I know they're weeds but they sure are beautiful!

May 19 - more stuff that was found when the front porch was torn out.
May 20 - a chilly evening at the pool (had to be there since I was working). Doesn't stop Meghan from curling up with a good book.
May 21 - can you say messy? Lately my whole house looks like this...
May 23 - my sweethearts
May 24 - you'd never know this use to be a huge thriving fern... that was until we got Sadie. Every since she was a puppy she loves to lay in it. I gave up a long time ago trying to keep her out.
May 26 - I've been working on the new front door...
No comments:
Post a Comment